Tools for ECP's
Below you will find some tools that we think will be of great use for ECPs.
Measuring Diagram for HD Bifocals
- This link to a PDF, will provide you with an easy to use diagram detailing how you measure for pantoscopic tilt, wrap angle vertex, and more. It is designed to be used when measuring for our Eagle lenses.
- Link to Diagram
DigitalRay-Path Visual Simulation
- This link to an Interactive PDF, will provide you with a visual simulation of the difference between a traditional lens and one that makes use of DigitalRay-Path technology. This tool is most useful when considering the difference between a regular lens and one of our Camber technology offerings.
- Link to Simulation
Below you will find quick reference guides for some products that we carry.
Glossary of Optical Terms
- A comprehensive glossary of optical terminology compiled by FEA that includes a link to a PDF to this wonderful resource.
- Link to FEA Glossary
Frame Shapes Reference Guide
- A quick, pictorial view of a variety of frame shapes (from Signetek) including their reference numbers in a PDF.
- Link to Reference Guide
Links for a variety of resources like Trade Journals, Publications, Suppliers, Vendor and Partner websites with FEA.
- OptiBoard is the Premier Online Community for Eyecare Professionals. It is a place where opticians and lab folk come together to discuss a wide variety of optical industry topics.
- Link to Optiboard